Sunday 12 August 2012

Todd Solondz 4ever

I have always been fascinated by Todd Solondz and his great expertise in human psychology. All his movies deal with crucial timeless issues with a totally mind-blowing accuracy. I guess his most viewed one must be the tumblr-famous Welcome to the Dollhouse but I do encourage everyone to watch his entire filmography.


 I recently found on the internet his very first movie called Fear, Anxiety and Depression. Apparently, Todd is very unsatisfied with this debut film. However, I think it's already very interested and, even though it is a bit all over the place, there are already some great and promising elements.

Images: http://toddsolondz.com
Movie available on stagevu.


By the way, if you like Todd movies, I'm pretty sure you would love Adrian Tomine's graphic novels. Somewhere between Wim Wenders and Jim Jarmusch. Again, one really clever man.

See you readers, and don't forget to watch the trailer of Todd's upcoming movie Dark Horse, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment