Friday 1 June 2012

Blog & Blood

I've always loved Isabella Huppert and the story of Médée. I'm really interested in watching Médée Miracle by Tonino de Bernardi, the contemporary remake of the legend. However, it seems unavailable everywhere. If you have any information about it, please let me know!

 I think Isabelle is of the most amazing women on earth. I am deeply moved when I see her acting. Two documentaries featuring her are available on YouTube, Empreintes and Une vie pour jouer. Imagine the surprise when I saw that Isabelle is now part of the cast of Suspiria (the remake!).
 
 

For those who haven't seen the cult Suspiria by Dario Argento... if it's even possible... watch it below by clicking on dl.

Talking about bloody movies, I CANNOT wait to watch Excision. Watch the trailer below, NIN music, weird teenager, Traci Lords, John Waters... I WANT
Description given by the director in the interview below: "Like a John Hughes meets a David Cronenberg movie, it is very sort of 80’s teen comedy, maybe Heathers-esc." ...

And finally, I finally bought the rare book by Isild Le Besco, Sang d'Encre. A dark and heartbreaking novel about the troubled teenage years of a young man. It is illustrated by Isild herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment